The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



11 December 2006

IS IT MONDAY, ALREADY?


H

ello everyone and welcome back from your weekend! I hope y'all had a great time, doing whatever y'all do on the weekends! I spent my weekend trying to decide if I wanted to decorate my windows for Christmas. Par for the course, here I am Monday morning and still deciding. Not only the windows, but the artificial Christmas tree also. I just don't have the spirit this year as I do in years past. Shrug.

I did watch The Mummy and The Mummy Returns on the SciFi channel. I keep watching these movies over and over whenever they are on TV. And I don't know why. I am also a major sucker for the originals of Frankenstein, Wolf Man, Dracula, The Thing and Creature From the Black Lagoon.

While watching The Mummy Returns, in the beginning, there was a battle between two ancient Egyptian armies... literally thousands on each side. Since both armies had on ancient Egyptian rags as clothing I wondered how they could tell each other apart when all mixed together in battle.

Egyptian clothing during battle. Oh my God... see what a really cool and totally boring life I lead?

Observations and Questions
Make me feel good and tell me what a totally boring weekend you had?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1946 Teri Garr Lakewood OH, actress (Mr Mom, Young Frankenstein). And in the death notices in 1993 Eliva "Elvire" Popesco Romanian/French actress (Le roi), dies at 99.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Geneva Switzerland: Scaling Day/Escalade (1602, 1816)
Indiana: Admission Day (1816)
Upper Volta: Republic Day (1958)
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker