The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



22 December 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


W

ow, it's here already. It just seems like it was almost 360 some days ago I was wishing you the same thing. I swear the older you get it comes faster and faster, doesn't it? And when you're a kid it never comes fast enough.

I know I usually put lights up or something on my blog for Christmas, but this year I have been extremely lazy, as y'all know. No matter how had I have tried, I can't get into the full spirit and I don't know why.... but that doesn't stop me from hoping your holidays are fun-filled and you enjoy every ounce of spirit!

I've looked at a zillion holiday graphics and can't find a single one that I like. Shrug.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


But have a very Merry Christmas anyway!!
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker