The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



16 January 2007

MY NEW DIET


Y

es folks, I am on a new diet. No, not the South Beach Diet, I'm not seeing Jenny Craig... this is the Denny Shane Starvation Diet. And it really works! The only rule is you cannot eat food! Yes, yes, I know about the health risks of not eating... but on the positive side... I'll look terrific in my coffin.

Of course I haven't stopped eating... I'm not completely crazy... yes you are, am not, are to... I'm simply cutting way back on what I eat.

And I thought what better way to help me lose weight than to put it right out there for the world to see. Since I hate to lose and embaress myself, I've decided to put the pressure on myself by publicly doing this weight thing.

Every morning I'll weigh myself when I wake up and put the results up top on the banner-thingy. I am serious about losing weight this time. The reason: oh forget health... I am losing weight for love.

If ever I am going to get a woman I have to get back down to my love weight... which is about 190 lbs. If getting there is easy then I may even try for my Navy weight 160 lbs.

Observations and Questions
Who knows, by the end of the week I may say "to hell with it all" Shrug. Oh, and P.S. Don't ask me what BMI means becauase I don't know and I don't care. I only deal in pounds and ozs.

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1959 Sade [Helen Folsade Ady] Ibadan Nigeria, rocker (Smooth Operator, Sweetest Taboo; Grammy 1986-Best new singer). And in the death notices in 1343 Robert of Anjou king (Naples), dies.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
US : Martin Luther King Jr Day (1929)
Virginia : Lee-Jackson Day
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker